Ophelia

Ophelia is the daughter of Jessica and Jeremy Martin-Weber, dear friends of ours. She's a ballet dance with some excellent credits to her name, and I've had the opportunity to make pictures with her in Chicago, Orlando, Tampa, and on a trip to India where Jess, Jeremy, Ophelia, and I went with several other artists. This particular photo was taken when Brooke and I picked up Ophelia on her day off during a two week dance intensive training she was doing in Tampa. It's one of the photos I edited from that day shooting, but I don't think I've ever published anywhere before now. As I scrolled through the images, it caught my eye because Ophelia looks so powerful in it. Her face conveys the strength she has within, and her pose shows the physical strength which has given her a leg up (pun intended) as she's progressed through her young career.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danger, Will Robinson!