The Topography of Clouds

This was taken through the window of the plane taking us from Chicago to Panama City. I think half the reason I'd like to have my pilot's license is to take pictures of these amazing clouds from the topside, where we rarely view them.

A mildly funny story goes with this trip. I booked the flights for our trip to the Dominican Republic and the least expensive had us laying over in Panama City for a day. I messaged friends in Tallahassee to see if they wanted to come have dinner with us as it was only a couple of hours away. It wasn't until a week before our trip that I realized our night was in Panama, not Florida. On the bright side, Brooke and I got to bop around a city we'd likely never have seen were it not for that layover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wooden Waves