My camera is a phone...

or my phone is a camera.  i've wanted a real camera for a number of years, but haven't had the resources to make the jump into bodies and lenses and $$$.  so...this will be a blog of my photography, all taken with my iPhone 4g.  i'll probably jump up to the iPhone 5 when it rolls out later this year, as it's going to bump the camera up to 8 megapixels, or so the rumors go.

my sisters are great photographers, and both have blogs of their photography.  one is called The World As I See It...the other is Drive By Shootings.  i think mine is sort of a mix between them.  all taken on the go (although i do hope to find a day or two this summer to spend just taking pics), but showing the world as it looks to me.

i do all my editing on the phone as well.  there are a number of iPhone apps that help me to turn what i shoot into what i see.  i use Hipstamatic, Camera+, SwankoLab, Photoshop Express, and Instagram to crop, colorize, change exposure, turn black and white, flip, etc.  My guess is when the next generation of phones come out with more memory, bigger capacity cameras, and more processing power, there will be even more camera-dedicated apps to play with!

so...here's my iPhone4tography

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danger, Will Robinson!